Terms of Website
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF www.bbseven.com
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMSYour access to and use of www.bbseven.com ("the Website") is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions please do not use the Website. The Website is owned and operated by BB7. You can contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. CHANGES TO WEBSITEBB7 reserves the right to:
2.1 Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice.
2.2 Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
3. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITESThe Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
4. COPYRIGHT4.1 All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to BB7 or otherwise used by BB7 as permitted by law.
4.2 None of the content of the Website may be copied, in any form whether in part or in full, unless the information is intended for personal use only or it is intended for the benefit of a third party. In the latter case, the copy must indicate the Website as its source, and that it is protected by copyright restrictions which must be respected by the third party. Any copy taken in accordance with the preceding conditions must not be inserted into another text, or disseminated for commercial purposes without prior permission. No part of the Website may be copied, transmitted or stored on another website or on any other form of electronic system without prior permission.
5. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY5.1 The Website provides general information only and does not constitute legal or other advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision. BB7 does not accept liability for any loss which may arise from use of information contained on the Website. If you require advice on a particular issue, please contact us for specific advice.
5.2 To the extent permitted by law, BB7 will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
5.3 BB7 makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free or that defects will be corrected. Whilst BB7 has taken reasonable precautions against viruses on the Website or the server that makes it available, BB7 cannot be responsible for any such viruses and advises you to take your own precautions and conduct your own checks.
5.4 BB7 accepts no liability to any party in contract or in tort for comments or information which are introduced onto the Website by a user.
6. INDEMNITYYou agree to indemnify and hold BB7 and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against BB7 arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
7. SEVERANCEIf any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
8. GOVERNING LAWThese Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
+44 (0) 203 603 5535
+44 (0) 203 603 5535
+44 (0) 161 9568973
+44 (0) 141 5305805
+44 (0) 203 603 5535